CORI Request Form

  • If you would like to volunteer at school and/or attend field trips, you will need to have CORI on file with your child’s school. Please complete the CORI Request Form and bring government-issued identification such as a driver’s license, passport or state identification card to the school’s front office anytime school that is in session.  If you have any questions, please check in with the front office.