Special education = specially designed instruction and/or related services
- Specially designed instruction is a change in content, methodology/delivery of instruction, performance criteria
- IEP services are not a Placement
- At Team meetings, all issues and questions are discussed.
- All Sudbury staff members are notified of the students receiving special education services within their class/program.
- All general education staff members are responsible for reading the IEPs of each of their students and fully implementing assigned components.