Community Notice Submissions
Below are the steps to request approval for a community flyer to be posted on the district web site. SPS no longer distributes hard copies of community notices.
- Individuals/organizations must first complete this online form.
- Dissemination of the information does not reflect the Sudbury Public Schools' endorsement or sponsorship of the activity or organization. In consideration of the privilege to distribute materials, the Sudbury Public School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including costs, attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.
- Although text is preferable, if a flyer with images is to be included, we ask that the flyer be submitted electronically in PDF format and shall not exceed 2 MB in size, for approval consideration.
- Submit materials at least three weeks ahead of time to allow for the full approval and publication process to be completed well before your desired publication date.
- The Superintendent or designee shall review and determine whether the materials are approved for distribution.
- If your notice is not approved, the organization will be notified by email.
- The District will post the notice on the Community Notices web page for public viewing.